As 2013 comes to a close we have to look back with fondness at how much we’ve grown at Cable Supply. We decided at the beginning of 2013 that we all wanted so much more from Cable Supply. This, we figured, only made us a better Cable Supplier for our IT professionals and loyal DIY customers. And why not? Here’s what we’ve done in 2013 to make us a better company for YOU!
1. We started International Shipping. That’s right. We love being able to supply cable to anyone in almost any part of the world. If you order your cable from California but move to Ireland, we can totally help you.
2. We added new vendors. Cable Supply prides itself on being able to supply the highest quality products to our customers. We always try to get the best prices and best products. And being able to add more vendors means that you have more choices from our growing selection.
3. We’ve increased product inventory by 30%. That’s a lot, you guys. Considering we have so much already. And we’re only going to be adding more!
4. Our little Cable Supply team has just been doubled! We are pleased to announce that this year we grew our staff into the little formidable beast that will take 2014 by storm!
5. We revamped our old Cable Supply website. And as great it has become, we believe it can become even greater. Watch out for positive changes…
6. We added Vlogging to our youtube channel. Now you can watch Jim Gibson talk about everything under the sun — telecommunications related, of course.
7. We have this blog. You’re on it right now. Have a look around. Make yourself comfy. Pull up a chair. We love having you here.
8. We can officially say that we have over 4 Million Youtube views. This is all due to our loyal following over the last year. So, thank you. We appreciate you!
We hope that you all have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve. We look forward to the big things we have lined up for the next year. Hope you join us!